RMIT University PhD Scholarships RMIT University in Australia is pleased to invite applications from eligible candidates and candidates to apply for a PhD Scholarships at Green Cryptocurrency Technologies at the University for the 2022-2023 educational session.
PhD Scholarships sponsored by CloudTech-RMIT Green Cryptocurrency Joint Research Program / Laboratories in the development of the next generation of Proofs of Space-Time (PoST) consensus agreements for major green cryptocurrency platforms.
RMIT University PhD Scholarships Summary
Scholarship Scholarship: RMIT University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Sponsored
Hosting Institutions: RMIT University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Full Course & $ 32,841 per year for three years
Prize Number: Multiple
Level of study: PhD
Nationality: International students
Also include: Neufert-Foundation Scholarships 2022 | Application Process For International Students
Details RMIT University PhD Scholarships in Green Cryptocurrency Technologies
The project will use a series of new technologies (including a new generation of Proofs of Space-Time (PoST) consensus protocols) that will adopt green cryptocurrency platforms, for energy, security and mitigation purposes (i.e. to support large numbers of transactions).
To qualify for the RMIT University PhD Scholarships at Green Cryptocurrency Technologies, you are required to meet the following conditions:
Applicants must have a Master by Research degree; or a Master by Coursework degree with an important part of research placed on higher or equal levels;
Or an Honors degree earning the honor of first grade in Computer Science.
Applicants with research and / or industry experience in developing systems / applications will be selected.
See also: Fully Funded Government Doctrines 2022/2023 to Apply in March
How to Apply: To apply, please submit the following documents to Dr. Hai Dong.
- Expressions of interest should contain the following information:
- A one-page cover book that briefly describes your interest in the project
- Proof of research competence: Digital copy of Master’s or Honors thesis; and a digital copy of academic documents
- A detailed CV that clearly outlines your knowledge in developing distributed systems / applications; it is also important to list any publications,
- awards, and relevant professional information
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Academic Transcript
- English language test result (for international applicants)
Application Deadline: Closes when selecting PhD candidate