Edith Cowan University in Australia is delighted to announce the MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships 2023 Edith Cowan University in Australia so all the candidates must apply here before the deadline. Sponsored by the Minerals Research Institute of Western Australia (MRIWA) for the students, the scholarships are designed to encourage for the students in the MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships 2023
MRIWA offers scholarships in three categories each year to support postgraduate research training in any discipline for the students in the MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships 2023: the MRIWA Olwyn Jones PhD Scholarship for the students, the MRIWA PhD Scholarship for Women (open to women only) for the eligible candidates and the MRIWA Aboriginal Scholarship (open to Indigenous women only Australian applicants) for the students in the MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships 2023.
MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships 2023
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Minerals Research Institute of Western Australia (MRIWA) for the students
Host Institution(s): Edith Cowan University/universities in Western Australia for the students
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (PhD)
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Australia MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships 2023 | DETAILS
Scholarships are awarded to students undertaking eligible postgraduate research related to Western Australia’s mineral industry for those candidates who are wanted to study here in the MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships 2023. Applications may be considered from candidates studying or intending to study in any field MRIWA Research Priority Plan for the international students
MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships are available to both domestic and international applicants (subject to award conditions)for the international students
To be eligible for MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships 2023, you must read it carefully:
- Conduct research relevant to the minerals industry in Western Australia for the MRIWA Scholarships 2023;
- Meet the admission criteria for and apply for admission to a relevant higher research degree program at an eligible for the MRIWA Scholarships 2023;
- Meet all the specified eligibility criteria for the scholarship you are applying for MRIWA Scholarships 2023
- Submit a completed application form and research proposal to MRIWA Scholarships 2023;
- An annual stipend of up to $36,047 for the students
- A grant of $5,151 to support research and travel expenses for up to three years for the students;
- Possibility of extension by six months for the students.
How to Apply: To apply for MRIWA Postgraduate Application Form and a research proposal approved by prospective supervisors at the university for the students.[email protected] on or before deadline for the students.
Application Deadline: 30 Sept, 2022