Start your study adventure in South Africa for better future. Good news for students Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2022 are currently open for the international students for the year 2021-2022. The South Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2022 are fully funded scholarships are available in South Africa students are eligible to apply to this Program .The The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2022 is a Top Ranked Easiest scholarship that offers a lot of Scholarships.
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded masters scholarship for international students. The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (MCFSP) targets academically brilliant yet economically deprived young people in Africa who will underwrite to the transformation of the continent through their knowledge, attitudes, skills and values demonstrated by their leadership.
Local area administration and temporary jobs are irreplaceable parts of the Program. The MCFSP offers a full grant to assigned understudies who have been temporarily conceded to consider towards a postgraduate certificate at UP. Graduates should get back to their nations of origin on fruition of their examinations and reward their networks. Candidates ought not as of now be in control of an Experts Degree/Capability.
Table of Contents
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Pretoria
- Study in: South Africa
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
- Program Period: Two years
Deadline: August 31, 2021 / October 31, 2021
- Faculty of Engineering – continuing students are eligible to apply
- Industrial Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Food Science and Technology
- Agricultural Economics / Business Management
- Animal Science
- Plant Pathology
- Applied Plant and Soil Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Humanities PolSci (Political Studies)
- PolSci (International Studies)
- Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences
- Accounting Sciences
- Financial Sciences
- Agribusiness Management
Mastercard Establishment Grant is a completely subsidized grant for Africans. It will cover:
Convenience and dinners in an UP home or UP-certify convenience
- Full educational expenses
- An unassuming month to month allowance
- Clinical guide cover for the length of the review
- Course readings and written word
- VISA costs
- Authority improvement openings
- Sensible travel costs (counting flight ticket) to and from your home
- Scholastic prompting and advising support
Eligibility Criteria for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
To qualify for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: African countries
You more likely than not been conceded into a degree at UP. You will require your understudy number to finish the MCFSP application, which should be joined by your scholarly records and other supporting reports
Open to youthful Africans who are keen on learning at postgraduate levels.
How to Apply for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to avail Mastercard Foundation Scholarship:
(1) You may apply online at www.up.ac.za/apply.
To utilize the web-based Application framework, you will require Web access and an email address that you can get to routinely. When you present your web-based application, an understudy number (EMPLID) will be shipped off this email address as affirmation of receipt.
On the other hand, you can present a printed copy of your application structure to the accompanying location:
College of Pretoria
Understudy Administration Center, Hatfield
Pretoria 0028, South Africa
(2) The application will be assessed by individuals from the significant workforce and you will be educated regarding the result. Postgraduate candidates are needed to have their endorsement confirmed by the South African Capabilities Authority (SAQA). Kindly visit www.saqa.org.za
(3) Download application structures for the MCFSP from www.up.ac.za/mcfsp.
Application inquiries can be directed to:
Tel: 012 420 4297
To know more about Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, please visit official websites: