Chinese Government Scholarships 2023 Applications are open now for international students . We have great news for you, students are now welcome to apply for the Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2023. The scholarships at Lanzhou University are Fully Funded and Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply.
This scholarship opportunity is for the Masters and Ph.D. level degree Programs only. IELTS is not required and No application Fee. Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship offered by the Ministry of Education in China. The aim of the Lanzhou University scholarship is to give Financial support as well as the Quality of Education to International Students.
JOIN BELOW FOR SCHOLARSHIPS:
Lanzhou University is a research university in Lanzhou, China and it was established in 1909. It’s among the top 30 universities in China. University has 19,775 Bachelor students, 10,572 Master Students, and 2,559 Ph.D. Students.
About Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2023
|Host Institute||Lanzhou University|
|Degree level||Master’s & Ph.D. degree|
|Deadline||10 February 2023|
|Program Duration for the Master’s||The duration for the Master’s degree program is 2-3 Years|
|Program Duration Ph.D.||Ph.D. Level degree Programs are 3-4 years.|
The last date to apply for the Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2023 is 10 Feb 2023.
- Scholarships in Malaysia Without IELTS | Fully Funded
Chinese Government Scholarship 2023-24 | Step by Step Guide
- English Language Requirement: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)； Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
- Chinese Langauge Requirement: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- It covers the Full tuition fee
- Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- University offers a monthly stipend for a Master’s (3000 RMB) for Ph.D. Students (3500RMB).
- International applicants from any country of the world are eligible to apply(Chinese Students Can’t apply for this)
- Applicant should have good academic records
- Applicants must be good at scientific research
- For those applicants applying for the Master’s Degree the age should not be more than 35 years and For the Ph.D., the age should be under 40.
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of the Passport
- Personal Statment or Study Plan
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
How to Apply!
The application process is online for the Lanzhou University Scholarships 2023 for international Students. To apply please visit the official website given below.
Official Website for the Scholarships