International students can apply for the Harvard University Scholarships Grant 2023-2024, which is completely supported. The grant is accessible for postdoctoral exploration considers. The postdoctoral institute researcher will get a yearly allowance of 67,000 dollars.
Four to six Foundation Researchers are named every year for two-year arrangements. The Foundation Researchers Program recognizes and upholds exceptional researchers toward the start of their professions whose work joins greatness in sociologies or law with a comprehension of the language, history, or culture of nations or locales outside of the US or Canada.
Harvard University Scholarships 2023-24 [Fully Funded] They might address homegrown, near, or transnational issues, past or present. Researchers are relied upon to dwell in the Cambridge/Boston region for the span of their arrangements, except if they are going for pre-supported examination Harvard University Scholarships.
Table of Contents
Details About Harvard University Scholarships 2023-24:
- Level of Study: Postdoctoral / PhD
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Law and social science
- Program Period: Three years
- Deadline: October 01, 2023
Harvard University Scholarships provides the following benefits:
Postdoctoral Foundation Researchers will get an allowance of 67,000 dollars each year. Researchers who are chosen prior to acquiring a Ph.D. will get a yearly payment of 31,000$. The allowance is expanded by financing for gathering and exploration travel, research collaborators, and health care coverage inclusion.
Instructing is allowed, yet not needed.
Eligibility Criteria for Harvard University Scholarship
To be eligible for Harvard University Scholarship, these points should be considered:
Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
Ph.D. (or then again practically identical expert school degree) beneficiaries and doctoral up-and-comers in the sociologies.
Prior to applying to become Institute Researchers, Ph.D. applicants ought to have finished their standard preparation and be well along in the composition of their propositions. On the off chance that you have finished a Ph.D. program, that finishing date should be within three years of the October 1 cutoff time The application cutoff time has elapsed. For candidates applying by October 1, 2023, you probably finished your Ph.D. or on the other hand identical after September 30, 2018.
How to Apply for Harvard University Scholarship?
To apply for Harvard Academy Scholars Programs, please follow the following steps:
- Create a new account here.
- Fill in your data.
- The following documents are required
- A cover letter summarizing the applicant’s academic field, country or region of specialization, and research topic.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé. List of publications
- Research proposal (2500 words maximum); including intellectual objectives, methodological and disciplinary considerations
- A copy of your Ph.D. program transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- A PDF document containing the application, letters of recommendation, and other relevant materials are submitted as part of the application process
For more information about the Harvard University Scholarship, please visit the official website: