European Forum Alpbach 2022 Scholarships Every year, the European Forum Alpbach awards scholarships to hundreds of new and emerging talent from around the world. This scholarship program enables students, young professionals and transformers to come to Alpbach and attend a unique program that includes scientific and artistic conferences, a high-level conference program and a variety of social and cultural activities. Apply Now to join the European Forum Alpbach as a bursary holder!
The European Forum Alpbach 2022 will take place from 21 August to 2 September 2022. In addition to the regular conference program, bursary holders are invited to attend Alpbach Seminars which are the heart of the European Forum Alpbach.
European Forum Alpbach 2022 Scholarships Summary
Scholarship sponsor (s): European Forum Alpbach
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship (Conference)
Host (s) Host: European Forum Alpbach
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Prize Number: Multiple
Level of reading: All levels of study / Artists / Graduates
Nationality: All Nations
Application Deadline: 31 March 2022.
See also: Government of Canada Scholarships 2022 Fully Funded
Qualification Terms European Forum Alpbach 2022 Scholarships
To apply for the # efa22 bursary you must not be present at the European Forum Alpbach conference as a previous bursary holder. In addition;
- You need to be able to speak English fluently (at least at European B2 level). There are several ways to prove your knowledge of English.
- All first-time bursary applicants must be between 18 and 30 years old. For African applicants, a limit of 35 applies.
- All young people who meet the requirements for education can work regardless of their country of residence.
- Applicants are welcome in all fields of study. Artists and non-graduates are also strongly encouraged to apply!
- All applicants must be present and ready to attend the European Forum Alpbach 2022 from 20 August to 2 September 2022.
All applicants for the # EFA22 Scholarship Program other than Austrian, Taiwanese and Chinese nationals will be required to apply for a bursary at the following field: (link will be provided from 15 March 2022)
- Proof of your English B2 level as stated in the section “English Proficiency”
- Recent diploma with record (English, German or French)
- Personal information, CV details and motivational statement (read more on the official application page)