Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships: Applications are invited for outstanding students from Africa, India and selected Commonwealth countries for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships to study at the University of Nottingham, United Kingdom for the 2022 academic session.
The curriculum is for foreign students who want to make a difference in the development of their country. Bursaries offer a 100% education discount for a full-time course in the course of the masters. Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships offering 105 scholarships covering 50% or 100% of full-time masters tuition fees. These are available for high-achieving international students who live in Africa, India or selected Commonwealth countries
Table of Contents
Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships Summary
Scholarship (s): Nottingham University
Scholarship Type: Discontinuation of study
Hosting Centers: University of Nottingham
Scholarship Worth: Up to 100% dropouts
Prize Number: 105
Level of study: Masters
Nationality: Africans, Indians and selected Commonwealth tribes
Application Deadline: 20th May 2022
Developing Masters Scholarships 2022 Eligibility criteria
To apply for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be it Africa, India or one of the Commonwealth selected countries.
- You have been placed in an overseas student category for paid purposes.
- Hold a gift for starting a full-time degree (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham, UK in September or October 2022 in the fields of Engineering, Medical and Health Sciences, Science, Social Sciences.
- Eligible countries are: Africa (all nations), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago , Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- are a current student or graduate of the University of Nottingham
- have already studied outside of your home country
- are currently studying in the UK
How to Apply: Applicants interested in Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships must apply and receive a scholarship to study a full-time masters program at the University of Nottingham before applying for a bursary.
After obtaining a permit, you can continue applying for the bursary category at My Nottingham. Applicants with an MRes course application, email the bursary team at scholars[email protected] for instructions on how to apply.
You do not need to respond to your offer before submitting your application for this scholarship, however awards will only be made to students who accept their offer to study with us.
We will assess all scholarship applications before making any awards. You may be offered a scholarship of either 50% or 100% of tuition fees. We will contact you in early July 2022 to confirm the outcome of your application.
If you are awarded this scholarship, it will be deducted from the tuition fees charged to you as a student at the University of Nottingham. We will not pay tuition fee scholarships to you directly.
This award cannot be combined with another University of Nottingham regional scholarship or an International Sporting Excellence Award.
However, you may be able to receive an additional subject scholarship from your academic school, sports scholarship package, or external scholarship from your country, where the combined total does not exceed 100% of tuition fees. This could include, for example, an award from Nottingham University Business School and/or the government or another funding body in your country.