DAAD Master Study Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
April 29, 2022
Foreign students form selected nationalities are currently invited to apply for DAAD Master Study Scholarships 2022-2023 – Master Studies for All Academic Disciplines so come and join this as soon as possible. The scholarship programme offers you the opportunity to continue your academic education in Germany with a postgraduate course of study so come and join the DAAD Master Study Scholarships 2022-2023.
The scholarships are awarded for the duration of the standard period of study for the chosen study programme (up to a maximum of 24 months) for the students in the DAAD Master Study Scholarships 2022-2023. To receive further funding after the first year of study for 2-year courses for the students, proof of academic achievements thus far should indicate that the study programme can be successfully completed within the standard period of study for the students in the DAAD Master Study Scholarships 2022-2023.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): DAAD
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
Host Institution(s): Various.
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below).
Number of Awards: Not stated
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Selected Nationalities (see official site).
DAAD Master Study Scholarships 2022/2023 | WHO CAN APPLY?
- Excellently-qualified graduates who have completed a first degree for the students(Bachelor, Diploma or comparable academic degree) at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme for the eligible candidates in the DAAD Master Study Scholarships 2022-2023.
- For applicants from artistic disciplines and the field of architecture for the students, the DAAD offers subject-specific scholarship programmes for the students in the DAAD Master Study Scholarships 2022-2023.
- Scholarship payments of 861 euros a month for the students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover for the students
- Travel allowance for the students
- One-off study allowance for the students
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits for the students:
- Monthly rent subsidy for the students
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family for the students
- Allowance for a German language course for the students
How-to-Apply: Interested candidates for the DAAD Master Study Scholarships 2022/2023 can proceed to apply online for the students in the DAAD Master Scholarships 2022-2023. You will be required to select your status and country of origin for specific application requirements and to enable you submit your application in the DAAD Master Scholarships 2022-2023.
Application Deadline: Apply until 1st October (Annually) for the students.