Hi there! you’re looking for a solution to CS504 GDB 1 Solution Fall 2022 . However, I can offer some advice to help you find the solution. Firstly, check the course syllabus to make sure GDB 1 is definitely part of the course. Then, review any lecture notes or slides from the class, as the professor might have provided some hints as to how to solve the problem. Finally, if you still need help, try looking for online forums or groups where you can get assistance from other students who are taking the same class.
CS504 GDB 1 Solution Fall 2022: Today we are sharing with you mth501 assignment 2 solution fall 2022 before creating your assignment & gdb file .
About CS504 GDB 1 Solution Fall 2022
- GDB No :1
- Semester: Fall 2022
- Subject Code: CS504
- Fall :2022
All upcoming Assignments and GDB solutions share with you on scholarships home before the deadline.
- do not copy and paste the same data , you will receive zero marks. please make some changes.
- Please gather ideas for a unique solution.
- If you can discover a mistake, please correct it soon as possible. otherwise marks will be deducted.
- Please double-check your assignment requirements before submitting your assignment on VULMS.
- Collect the idea below and make ready your file for to gain good marks in Assignments.
- Please cross-check all your assignment before sending them to the instructor.
- You can receive zero marks if you submit the exact file.
User interface details can be part of the SRS documents. By adding the GUIs in the functional specifications (FS), requirement can be solidified with respect to scenario contents. SRS documents is also going to be used as the base line for design, user manual and test planning among other things. Presence of the user interface (UI) details implies that these activities can start right after SRS is accepted and signed off. Emergence of rapid GUI drafting tool has made the task a lot simpler than it used to be. User displays can help in project planning and estimation. A user interface might highlight weakness in addressing some of the non- functional requirement ( such as usability) which are otherwise very hard to fix later on.
However, if you can’t freeze the RS until you UI is complete, the requirement development process takes a longer time. we need to be very careful when we use GUIs to the SRS documents. it is very common mistake to use UI layout is subtitles for defining the functional requirements. We must remember that these are supplementary information and cannot replace other components of the SRS document. Any change in the requirement entails a change in the UI. If the requirements are not stable this can means a lot of rework.
In your opinion, GUIs should be part of SRS documents or not. Justify your answer with very well defined and sound reasoning in either Yes/No.
There are no hard and fast rule for this but there are some strategies to consider.
- Progressive disclosure display future only as the user needs them not all at once.
- If we add UI in SRS the focus shifted from what to how.
- Any change in the requirements entails the change in the UI. If the requirements are not stable, this can means a lot of rework.
- If GUI is the part of SRS than we will violate the rule of abstractions.
- SRS does not include a detailed description of design, development, or testing processes. Its goal is to determine the right development strategy and select the tech stack that will be used.
- UIs distract from business process undertaking (what) to interfacing details how.
- Unstable requirements cause frequent modifications in UIs.
- An extra work to be done at the requirement level each time a GUI change has to be incorporated.