Learn more about studying in the UK if you want to join this Chevening Scholarship 2024. It’s good news for the students! Scholarships for Chevening are now available for the students in 2024. The purpose of this article is to explain in detail about this scholarship to make the mindset of the students, its application benefits which us useful for the students, and how it is applied this year.
A Chevening Scholarship 2024 for international students is fully funded for the academic year 2024 for students who want to study at this university for a better future. The Chevening Scholarship program 2024 covers university tuition fees of the students, and other grants and allowances to cover essential expenditures of the students are covered by the university.
Chevening provides future leaders from around the world with a unique opportunity to grow professionally and academically, with the UK so the students who want to join this wonderful university and get the Chevening 2024 program. The Chevening Awards system is an international awards system run by the UK government so the students who want to study in UK have to fulfill the demands of the government as given. Around 1,500 scholarships will be awarded worldwide for the students in the Chevening Scholarship 2024.
Through the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations, Chevening offers two types of awards, Chevening Scholarships for the students and Chevening Fellowships for international students, with recipients personally chosen by British embassies and high commissions around the world are now available so who are interested apply as soon as possible.
Details About Chevening Scholarship 2024 for the students:
- Level of Study: Master program
- Institution(s): UK Universities
- Study in: UK education
- Courses Offered: Full-time taught Masters Degree Program in any subject for students.
- Program Period: Dependent on the selected program, but no longer than one year program.
- Chevening Scholarship Deadline: 7 November 2023 at 12:00 GMT (midday UK time)
- GeneTex Scholarship Program 2024
- University of Tasmania Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
- NSP Scholarship for 2023:Awards $5,000 & $3,000
- AnBryce Scholarship Program 2024
- Knight Hennesy Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
Chevening Scholarship Benefit:
The Chevening 2024 program provides the following benefits for students:
- University tuition fees are free.
- A monthly stipend is provided.
- Travel costs to and from the UK are free.
- An arrival allowance is free.
- A departure allowance for returning home is given.
- The cost of one visa application is free.
- Attending Chevening events in the UK with a travel grant from the university.
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarships
Chevening Scholarships are awarded based on the following criteria for the students:
- Required Language: English is required for the Chevening 2024 for students
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are targeted to citizens of Chevening-eligible countries for the students. The full list of countries eligible for Chevening scholarships can be found on the official website for the students.
- You must return to your country of citizenship for at least two years after your scholarship has ended so that you will able to join the Chevening 2024 program for students.
- Having at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience is required for the Chevening Scholarship program 2024.
- Apply for UK university courses and offer from one of these choices by 14 July 2024 for the students so that they she apply for the Chevening Scholarship program 2024.
You are not eligible for a Chevening Scholarships if:
- Have British or dual British citizenship (unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong) are not eligible for the Scholarship 2024 at Chevening University.
- In an ineligible country for the Chevening program for students, you need to hold refugee status can not be eligible for the Scholarship 2024. Scholarships are available to citizens of Chevening-eligible countries and refugees living in Chevening-eligible countries for the students.
- Are an employee, a former employee, or a relative* of an employee of Her Majesty’s Government, or have been employed within the last two years since Chevening applications opened are not eligible for the Chevening Scholarship 2024 program.
- All employees, former employees, and family members* of Chevening Partner organizations are eligible for the Chevening 2024 program for scholarship. However, if the employment took place within the last two years so that he or she applied for the Chevening 2024 program
- Previously studied in the UK with funding from a UK government scholarship so that he or she will be a part of the Chevening 2024 program.
How to Apply for the Chevening Scholarships?
To apply for a Chevening Scholarship, please follow these instructions carefully:
- Choose a country from here, then choose the Chevening Scholarship program 2024 for study.
- Create an account here so that you submit your details.
- Complete your profile with your personal information, save it, and validate it before you start your application so that you will be registered in the Chevening 2024 program
- You must complete the quiz to ensure your eligibility for the Scholarship so that you will able to join the Chevening 2024 program.
- Prepare the following documents and fill out the application for study:
- Education documents completed are required for this.
- Qualification in English is also recommended.
- Offers for proposed courses of study (up to three) for the Scholarship 2022 in this university.
- References (If you are invited to interview, you will be asked to submit two references by 22 February 2024) are needed for admission to the Chevening 2024 program.
- Passports and identification documents will be submitted for the Chevening Scholarship 2024 program.
- Please submit your application for the Chevening 2024 program.
Please visit the official site for the scholarship program for the students: