African Development Bank 2022 Due to the ongoing global epidemic, this year’s AfDB internship will be conducted remotely. The African Development Bank Group is currently inviting qualified people to apply. The internship program is part of the Comprehensive Talent Management Framework that assists the Bank to deliver a Ten-Year and High 5s Strategy.
The African Development Bank 2022 Virtual Internship Program will provide students with the opportunity to access practical and effective information at the African Development Bank. Also provide the Bank with a pool of potential potential for future employment purposes.
African Development Bank 2022 Summary
Company / Organization: African Development Bank Group
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Area: Member States of the African Region
Duration of the program: 3 – 6 months
Slot Available: Several
Basic Degrees: Graduate / New Graduate Students
Also Apply: Anderson University Scholarships 2022 for International Students
African Development Bank 2022 What to Expect
The Bank’s development agenda provides financial and technical support for transformation projects that will significantly reduce poverty through inclusive and sustainable economic growth.
The Bank will conduct two (2) apprenticeship sessions during 2022. This announcement is for session 1, which will run from March to June 2022. The announcement of session 2 will take place in April 2022 and session 2 will run from June to June. December 2022.
To qualify for the African Development Bank Group Virtual Internship Program, you are required to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have attained the age of majority in their country of origin or origin and must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the start of the internship program.
- Applicants must currently enroll in a master’s degree program at a recognized public or private higher education institution.
- A candidate may apply for an internship within one (1) year of obtaining the degree.
- Become a member state of the African Development Bank.
- Provide a letter from their school confirming their registration or a copy of the above mentioned degree.
- Applicants must be fluent in at least two working Bank languages (English or French).
- Ability to use standard Bank software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access); SAP information is required.
- Specific instructions and areas of expertise will focus on the following areas:
- Energy, Energy, Climate and Green Growth
- Agriculture, Human Development and Social Development
- Private Sector, Infrastructure and Industrial Development
- Economics, Statistics
- Knowledge Management and Management
- Human Resources and Business Services: IT, Language Services, General Services and Procurement, Human Resource Management
- Audit, Anti-Corruption
- Communication and External Relations
- Public relations
- Environmental and Community Exploration
How to Apply: Applicants will only be considered if they apply online in full and attach a complete Curriculum Vitae (CV). Apply Using any of the options below;
If you experience technical difficulties submitting your request, please send an email with an accurate description of the problem and / or a screenshot showing the problem to HR Direct [email protected]..