The ADB is now accepting applications for the ADB Summer Internship Program 2023 for students who are interested in the internship for earning and experience. The ADB Summer Internship is Fully Funded for International Students so the students who are eligible for the internship application as soon as possible. Participants from ADB member countries are eligible to apply for the Internship Program in the year 2023 in the summer for the betterment of the student.
There are currently 68 member countries of the ADB Summer Internship program 2023 for the students. It means if you are from one of the countries then you are eligible for the Asian Development bank internship so see all the details before applying for the internship.
The Duration of the Asian Development Bank Internship is for 8 Weeks so time is not to apply as soon as possible. The Internship will start in June 2023 and the deadline is 15 September. The ADB Internship is only available to Post-graduate level students in the ADB Summer Internship program 2023 fully funded. Meaning that if you are doing a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. study then you are eligible for ADB Summer Internship. It’s not for Bachelor’s Degree Students so these students are not eligible for ADB Summer Internship.
The Location of the Internship will depend on which country you are applying to as soon as possible because this type of internship does not come on a daily basis As I said there are 68 member countries of ADB involved in summer internships. You can apply to any of the 68 Countries because all have the same benefits and opportunities. It is necessary that when you are applying for an ADB Internship, be enrolled in a Master’s or PhD-level program for the ADB Internship. The ADB also Grants Asian Development Bank Scholarship (Fully Funded) more information. More Details about the Internship in ADB are given below so never miss the detail and read them carefully.
Table of Contents
Details About ADB Summer Internship 2023
- Organization: Asian Development Bank ADB
- Internship Duration: Minimum 8 Weeks duration
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded coverage
- Deadline: 15th September 2023 is the last date for application
What is ADB Internship?
The Internship Program is a Project-oriented learning opportunity for the students to get experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current program operational needs so this is a big platform for the students to get experience in their field for the betterment of their future.
Financial Coverage ADB Summer Internship
Stipend: Stipend is Provided to all interns according to the location of internships for up to 56 calendar days for the eligible students.
The advantages of ADB Internship
- work in a major international development organization are a big advantage of the ADB Internship.
- Working collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries is a big advantage of the ADB Summer Internship
- Gaining a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does for the internship, and contributing to ADB’s business through research outputs is also a big advantage of the ADB Internship.
ADB advertises internship assignments twice a year and welcomes motivated students, open-minded workers, and self-directed individuals to apply for ADB Summer Internship.
- Enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations for the betterment of the student’s career.
- You should be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work for the betterment of your career.
- be a national of one of ADB’s Members
- and possess an excellent command of English.
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- Candidates apply through Online Portal. Prepare for their CVs, and answer the essay questions are eligible for the ADB internship.
- All documents (CV and essay) uploaded to ACES to complete the application are eligible for the ADB internship.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered are eligible for the ADB internship
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are advised not to wait until the last day of the application period in submitting their internship applications are eligible for the ADB internship.
- ADB evaluates applications based on Eligibility Requirements, Relevance of Academic Study and Work Experience, and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work that is eligible for the ADB internship.
The last date to apply for the ADB Internship 2023 from the Asian Development Bank is 15th September 2023 so apply as soon as possible Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the ADB internship.
How to Apply for the Internship
Complete the Online Application and upload all the required documents for the ADB internship program 2023. To apply for the Internship program Visit the Official website of the Asian Development Bank. Read FAQS about ADB Internship for complete details.