USIU-Africa Undergraduate Scholarships 2022 for African Students fully funded
For undergraduate studies, USIU-Africa Undergraduate Scholarships to bright and needy students for Scholarships in Africa. Every semester, all scholarships, except the Sports Scholarship, are advertised on the USIU-Africa website and in the two major Kenyan newspapers to get the African scholarships (The Daily Nation and The Standard) in the USIU-Africa Undergraduate Scholarships. In every year, the scholarship recipients are selected/interviewed in July of the summer semester and awarded the scholarship in September of the fall semester for the students in the USIU-Africa Undergraduate Scholarships.
Full USIU-Africa Scholarship
This covers tuition, books, computer lab fees, and room and board fees in the university hostels for two applicants (female and male) so all the African students apply here in the USIU-Africa Undergraduate Scholarships 2023.
- A candidate must have sat the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examinations within one year of applying for the students.
- Attained a mean grade of B+ (Plus) or better in English and Mathematics at KCSE for the students.
- In order to remain eligible, candidates must maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 and above to get the USIU-Africa Undergraduate Scholarships 2023.
Also See: Eskom Internships Programme 2023 | How to Apply
Partial USIU-Africa Scholarship
For one female and one male candidate, the Partial USIU-Africa Scholarship covers 100% of tuition costs for the students to get the fully funded scholarships 2023.
- In order to be eligible for the award, applicants must have passed the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education Examinations (KCSE) not more than one year ago for the USIU-Africa Undergraduate Scholarships.
- In KCSE, you must have achieved at least a B- in English and Mathematics for the USIU-Africa Undergraduate Scholarships.
- To remain eligible, you must maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 for the USIU-Africa Undergraduate Scholarships.
Also See: Portal for Peace Scholarship Award 2023 (Up to $1500 )
- Educate and develop vulnerable members of society for the students.
- Provide university education assistance to bright but needy students from vulnerable populations for the students.
Scholarships are divided into the following categories so read it carefully for the scholarships African:
Scholarships for Under-represented Communities
Two (2) tuition-only scholarships are available for bright students from Arid and Semi-Arid (ASAL) regions of Kenya for the African scholarships, and one (1) similar scholarship is available for students from informal settlements within USIU-Africa’s neighborhood for the students to get the fully funded scholarships.
- The applicant must have a KCSE score of B- (minus) or better for this wonderful scholarships.
- Be from an ASAL region
- USIU-Africa neighborhood informal settlements to get the free scholarships in Africa.
- Complete all relevant financial aid and admission applications and selection procedures correctly for the students.
- To remain eligible, maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher to apply here in the African scholarships.
Also See: Dalarna University Scholarship 2023-2024 For International Students
Scholarship for the Physically Challenged
There are two (2) full tuition scholarships available to qualified applicants who must use orthopedic appliances for movement to apply here in the fully funded scholarships in Africa. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and cover the full cost of tuition for the fully funded scholarships
Criteria for eligibility:
- In order to apply, applicants must have a KCSE score of C+ (Plus) or higher for this free scholarships.
- Complete all Financial Aid and Admission applications and selection procedures correctly for this fully funded scholarship in Africa.
- To remain eligible, you must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 for the students to achieve this scholarships.
Also See: Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship 2022 – Study in Germany
Sports Scholarships offer 40% and 65% tuition discounts for the scholarships in Africa in the USIU-Africa Undergraduate Scholarships. These scholarships are designed to assist needy students with sporting talents in paying a portion of their tuition for the students to get the fully funded scholarships in the USIU-Africa Undergraduate Scholarships.
So long as the beneficiary meets other eligibility requirements, beneficiaries injured while playing for the school team will continue to benefit from the scholarship to achieve this scholarship free in the USIU-Africa Undergraduate Scholarships.
Criteria for eligibility:
- All other requirements and procedures for applying for Financial Aid must be met for the free USIU-Africa Undergraduate Scholarships.
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance for the fully funded scholarship.
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA and register for a minimum of 9 and a maximum of 12 units to remain eligible for the USIU-Africa Undergraduate Scholarships 2023.
- Join a university sports team for the African students.
- The relevant team patron and the Sports Activities Coordinator must recommend you for this scholarships.
- Engage in all team sport activities for the students.
Also See: KCL Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering 2022
Sports Scholarship for Freshmen
A 40% tuition-only scholarship is available to students in sports disciplines relevant to the university’s sports programs for the eligible candidates in the USIU-Africa Undergraduate Scholarships. The scholarships are advertised in high schools, relevant sporting events, and sports organizations during the summer (May) semester, and they are processed at the end of the summer semester, then awarded in the fall (September) in the USIU-Africa Undergraduate Scholarships. Students with national-level certificates are given preference for the USIU-Africa Undergraduate Scholarships.
Scholarships are awarded upon admission to successful applicants and are renewable if requirements are met for the USIU-Africa Undergraduate Scholarships.
Sports Scholarships for Continuing Students
Students on a Sports Scholarship for Freshmen are eligible to apply for this 25% tuition-only scholarship for the African scholarships.
Requirements for Institutional Scholarships
In order to apply for any institutional scholarship program, you must submit the following documents for the student in the USIU-Africa Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Letter of application
- A copy of the relevant certificates certified by the principal or head teacher
- Certificate of Completion of School
- A letter of recommendation from the principal or head teacher of the high school attended for the fully funded scholarship
- Describe your background and desired degree in an essay for the USIU-Africa Undergraduate Scholarships
- Scholarship reasons why you deserve it
Also See: University of Alabama Scholarships 2022 – Scholarship Worth $28,000
Criminal Justice Scholarship
A criminal justice system is a government-controlled practice of enforcing laws to ensure social control, prevent and lessen crime, and sanction lawbreakers through courts and legal procedure to get the USIU-Africa Undergraduate Scholarships.
Through the USIU-Africa Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice Studies program, USIU-Africa is committed to supporting Kenyan civil servants in achieving their academic goals by providing 5 partial academic scholarships covering 50% of tuition costs to get the USIU-Africa Undergraduate Scholarships 2023.