Pursue your studies USA because this is the world best area to get higher education. Good news! University of Minnesota Fellowships are currently open for the students so never miss the chance and apply for this fellowship as soon as possible. In this article we will explain in detail about this fellowship so read, its benefits and step by step application process hope so it is very useful for you.
University of Minnesota Fellowship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students this university is giving a big chance for those students who are capable for achieving this fellowship. This scholarship is offered for Masters studies so students who are wanted to study to get master degree program. This scholarship offers Full tuition cost, Living expenses, Travel and health insurance
The Saw iris Social Development Foundation is happy to initiate the fourth round of the fully financed Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship Program for applicants requesting a MDP degree from the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, Minnesota, USA.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Minnesota
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to view all the available masters programs for students
- Program Period: Two years
- December 15: Deadline for consideration for both University of Minnesota fellowships and Humphrey School merit-based aid for students
- January 15: Deadline for consideration for Humphrey School merit-based aid for students
The scholarship provides the recipients with below benefits for students:
- Full tuition for students.
- Living expenses for students.
- Travel and health insurance for students.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Minnesota Fellowship
To be eligible for University of Minnesota Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English is required for the Minnesota Fellowships
- Eligible Country: All World Countries is required for the Minnesota Fellowships
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a well reputed academic institution in a related field of study is required for the University of Minnesota Fellowships.
- Satisfy the entry requirements into the academic MDP program is required for the Minnesota Fellowships.
- Demonstrate excellent professional and academic track record is eligible for the Minnesota Fellowships.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills (extracurricular activities/community work/entrepreneurial initiative) is eligible for the University of Minnesota Fellowships.
- Demonstrate the inability to finance studies from own resources is eligible for the Minnesota Fellowships.
- While no specific experience or academic track is required, students with a strong liberal arts education is eligible for the University of Minnesota Fellowships.
- Previous coursework in mathematics, statistics, and economics is recommended is eligible for the Minnesota Fellowships
- English language proficiency is required. Valid TOEFL or IELTS exam scores with a minimum of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (Internet-based, minimum 22 on each section) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS is eligible for the Minnesota Fellowships
- A valid Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score is required. No specific score is required is eligible for the Minnesota Fellowships
- HR letter from current employer including salary/salary slip or a bank statement in case of unemployment.
- Two letters of recommendation is eligible for the University of Minnesota Fellowships
- Copy of valid passport ID page is eligible for the University of Minnesota Fellowships
- Updated resume students is eligible for the University of Minnesota Fellowships
- All undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts is eligible for the University of Minnesota Fellowships.
- One personal photo is eligible for the University of Minnesota Fellowships
Also Apply for Canada Scholarship in Dalhousie University 2022
How to Apply for University of Minnesota Fellowship?
Please follow below steps to avail this scholarship:
- Choose Your Program: The Graduate School offers offer masters and doctoral degrees for more than 130 research-based graduate programs across two campuses so that’s you can apply for the fellowship
- Review Application Criteria: Application requirements may vary from program to program. Be sure you have the correct materials, and qualifications so that’s you can apply for the fellowship
- Check Application Deadlines: To ensure your application is processed efficiently, we strongly recommend that you submit your completed application and all required materials at least two weeks before your application deadline so that’s you can apply for the fellowship
- Apply Now: Create an application, upload your transcripts and credentials, and pay the application fee so that’s you can apply for the fellowship
To know more about University of Minnesota Fellowship, please visit official website so that’s you can apply for the fellowship: