University of Geneva Scholarship 2022 in Switzerland For Students
Getting a Master’s degree in a world-class university is an outstanding opportunity for international students to begin their professional and academic careers so come and join the University of Geneva scholarship. Scholarships are available for courses in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Prehistoric Archaeology, Geology, Environmental Science, Pharmacy, Neuroscience and Proteomics, and Bioinformatics so these steps are very useful for you so read them completely.
The University of Geneva is one of Switzerland’s top universities so never miss the chance and avail this opportunity. Located in Geneva, Switzerland for the students, it is a public research university for the eligible students. John Calvin founded University as a theological seminary and law school in 1891 for the students this is the old scholarship platform.
Details of Scholarship
Details About University of Geneva Scholarship 2022
- Country: Switzerland
- University: University of Geneva
- Eligible Countries: All International Students can able to apply
- Degree: Master’s Degree
- Deadline: 15 March 2022 (annual) for students
Also Read: Global Intern Program (GIP) 2022 for students in South Korea
Available Areas of the Field
- Computer Science
- Prehistoric Archaeology
- Environmental Science
- Neuroscience and Proteomics
- Excellence Masters Fellowships at the Geneva university are valued between CHF 10’000 to CHF 15’000/year for the students in the Geneva university
- As long as the applicant is academically successful at the end of his or her first semester of study, it will extend for the regular duration of the chosen Master’s program (three or four semesters) for the students in the University for scholarship.
- It doesn’t matter if you are a recent graduate or a student doing a bachelor’s degree for the scholarships in the Geneva. If you are one of the best in your year, this program is for you so that you are able to apply for the University scholarships.
- For an Excellence Fellowship, the applicant must meet all admissions criteria for the Master’s program and be selected based on the application file for the scholarships in the University.
The application deadline for the Geneva Scholarship 2022 is 15 March 2022 (annually) so apply before the date.
The application process will begin in January 2022 so take a step for the application.
How to Apply for the University of Geneva Excellence Masters Fellowships
International students can apply online for the Geneva Master Scholarship 2022 for the students in the Switzerland. You must submit an online application along with the required documents to be considered for the scholarship for the students. The official website link is given at the end of the article for more information and to apply for the scholarship.
Also Check: Live Mas Scholarship Program for international students In USA
Also Check: PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022
The medium of instruction in most Master’s programs is English (there are also some French programs) for the students. You are not required to take a French examination in order to follow a Master’s program in the Geneva scholarship. Detailed information needs to be obtained from the program coordinator in the Geneva scholarship.
Graduated from Geneva University with a Bachelor’s degree can easily apply for the University of Geneva. More information can be obtained from the master coordinator for the University of Geneva.
Contact the Academic Advisor if you have questions about past performance or deadline problems for the University of Geneva scholarships.
Also See: The Leo Baeck Fellowship Program 2022-23 For Students in Germany
Masters study tuition is reasonable (in general 500 CHF/semester, 430 EUR, 530 USD, rates of the day) for the students in the University for the scholarship.
The Faculty of Science offers a Fellowship Program for outstanding and highly motivated international students who intend to pursue a Master of Science in any of the scientific disciplines for the students in the Geneva scholarship.