University College Dublin MBA Scholarships are currently open for the eligible students. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship for the students, its benefits and step by step application process for the students so read it carefully.
University College Dublin MBA Regional Excellence Scholarships are partially funded scholarships for international students for the students who are wanted to study here in this university. This program covers up to 100% fee deduction for the eligible students.
The Regional Merit Based Scholarships are funded by UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School and will be awarded to exceptional candidates so candidates who are wanted to study here in this university. These merit based scholarships generally cover 50% of the tuition fees for the MBA for the students in the University College Dublin MBA Scholarships. In exceptional cases however, they can cover up to 100% of the tuition fees for the University College Dublin MBA Scholarships.
- Level of Study: Master
- Institution(s): University College Dublin
- Study in: Ireland
- Program Period: 1- 2-years.
- Deadline: April 29, 2022
- Business Administration (MBA)
Also See: Auburn University Scholarships 2022 For International Students
MBA Regional Excellence Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits for the students:
- The issued scholarship will be deducted from the student’s University fee account for the students.
- Value: Up to 100% tuition fees
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Regional Excellence Scholarship
To be eligible for MBA Regional Excellence Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria so read it carefully:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Open to all successful international MBA applicants, achieving a minimum GMAT score of 600 or above for the University College Dublin MBA Scholarships.
- Dual passport holders may apply (i.e. US/ Irish passport) are eligible for the University College Dublin MBA Scholarships
- In order to be eligible to be considered for these scholarships, applicants must have ‘Offer’, or ‘Accept’ status associated with their GMAT application are eligible for the University College Dublin MBA Scholarships
- Only complete applications received before the scholarship deadline will be considered are eligible for the University College Dublin MBA Scholarships.
Also See: Eira Francis Davies Scholarship 2022 for Medical Students at Swansea University
MBA Course Entry Requirements:
- A university degree of the student.
- A minimum of three years’ quality professional experience (excluding summer placements, part-time or temporary work experience) for the University College Dublin MBA Scholarships.
- A valid score on theGraduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), Full-Time MBA: preferred minimum score of 600 for the University College Dublin MBA Scholarships
GMAC Executive Assessment (EA): EA score of 149 and above required. More information on the EA available here for the University College Dublin MBA Scholarships
For both the MBA full-time and EMBA, apart from meeting the minimum overall GMAT/EA score, candidates must also do reasonably for the University College Dublin MBA Scholarships
For more information from here.
Also See: UNFPA and UN Volunteers Young Innovators Fellowships Fully Funded 2022
How to Apply for MBA Regional Excellence Scholarship?
Please Follow the below instructions to avail this scholarship:
(1) Candidates are required to Apply Online via the UCD applications system for students.
(2) Candidates are required to complete three or in some cases, four essay questions online so read it carefully:
- Beyond what is outlined in your Curriculum Vitae, what will be your unique contribution to your MBA class? (Max. 300 words) for the University College Dublin MBA Scholarships.
- What in your opinion is UCD Smurfit Schools’ responsibility to you as an MBA student and what is your responsibility to the School are eligible for the University College Dublin MBA Scholarships
- What are your career expectations in the 3 years post MBA? (Max. 300 words). DO NOT exceed the word count available for the University College Dublin MBA Scholarships
- Upon reflection have your career goals, opinion of UCD Smurfit and aspirations to pursue an MBA for the University College Dublin MBA Scholarships,
Also See: ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded) For International Student
To know more about UCD MBA Regional Excellence Scholarships, please visit official website for the students: