Universite Paris Saclay Scholarship 2022 For International Students
We have good news for you, applicants for the Universite Paris Saclay Scholarship 2022 are now invited to apply for this scholarship so never miss the chance apply it as soon as possible. Scholarships are only awarded to Master’s level degree programs, and applicants from all over the world can apply for the Universite Paris Saclay Scholarship because this is the world best university.
Scholarships are awarded to students enrolled in master’s programs at the University of Paris-Saclay based on academic achievement for the students so the students who are wanted to study here in this university come and apply for it. We at the University of Paris-Saclay would like to encourage international students to be exposed to the Master’s program and culture in France for the students in the Universite Paris Saclay Scholarship.
French universities are among the best in the world for the educational level for the students, so it’s a great opportunity for international students to study in France on fully-funded scholarships for the students in the Universite Paris Saclay Scholarship. We encourage you to apply to the Université Paris Saclay Masters Scholarship 2022-23 so never miss this opportunity apply for it as soon as possible it may help you a lot.
About Universite Paris Saclay Scholarship 2022
- University: Université Paris Saclay
- Country: France
- Program: Master Degree
- Number of Awards: not specified
- Eligibility: open to citizens of all nationalities
- Deadline: 14 May 2022 (Course starts Sept 2022) for the Universite Paris Saclay Scholarship
Also Read: Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2022 for international students
Université Paris Saclay Scholarships are available in all academic fields and courses except vocational training for the students who are wanted to study here in this university.
- The scholarship is worth €10,000 per year for the students. The scholarship amount is offered by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June) for the students.
- Depending on the candidate’s country of origin, a maximum of 1,000€ will also be offered for travel and visa expenses for the Universite Paris Saclay Scholarship. (Applicants will receive their scholarships after arrival in France) for the students
The scholarships are granted for a period of 1 year or 2 years, depending on the level of entry (M1 or M2) for the students in the Universite Paris Saclay Scholarship. Students must complete the required number of credits to advance to the next level for the students in the Universite Paris Saclay Scholarship
- Candidates admitted to a Master’s program at Université Paris-Saclay and enrolled in one of the following institutions for this wonderful scholarship: ENS Paris-Saclay, AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UVSQ, Paris-Sud UniversityUEVE so that you are elkigible for the Universite Paris Saclay Scholarship.
- During the selection year, newly arrived foreign students under the age of 30 so that you are eligible for the Universite Paris Saclay Scholarship
- Foreign nationals living in France for less than one year, previously or currently enrolled in an internship or training course that does not lead to certification so that you are eligible for the Universite Paris Saclay Scholarship
- Students from foreign countries taking language classes on French soil for less than one year (type FFL) so that you are eligible for the Universite Paris Scholarship
- The student has previously lived in France on a scholarship (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree, exchange program…) that did not result in certification so that you are eligible for the Universite Paris Scholarship
Are Not Eligible
- All candidates studying at a French higher education institution, except for international students studying at French higher education institutions abroad so that you are not eligible for the Universite Paris Saclay Scholarship
- Interrupted students who have been out of school for more than two consecutive years so that you are not eligible for the Universite Paris Saclay Scholarship
- If a student receives a scholarship that is more than 600€/month, it is considered a full scholarship so that you are not eligible for the Universite Paris Saclay Scholarship
The application deadline for Université Paris Saclay Masters Scholarships for international students is 14 May 2022 for the students.
- Student applications must be received by 14 May 2022 for this scholarship
- Both the recommendations and the closing of the call must be received by 18 May 2022 for this scholarship
- Results will be announced by the end of June 2022 for this scholarship
Also Check: 100+ Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2022 Sciences Po(Fully-Funded to France)
Also Check: Knowledge Programme Study in Holland 2022-23
Also check: Qingdao University Scholarship 2022 For International Students | Fully Funded
Also check: Scholarships In France Without IELTS 2021| Fully Funded
How to Apply
At the end, you will find a link to the official website. Here are the application instructions.
- To apply, you must create an account on the University’s application platform after clicking the link so that you can apply for the Universite Paris Saclay Scholarship.
- Students must be admitted to a Master’s Program at Université Paris-Saclay to qualify so that you can apply for the Universite Paris Saclay Scholarship. You do not automatically receive a scholarship after being accepted into a master’s program at the University for the students. Candidates will only be able to apply for an IDEX scholarship if they receive an email from Université Paris-Saclay inviting them to do so. Unsolicited applications are not permitted so that you can apply for the Universite Paris Saclay Scholarship.
official website: Université Paris-Saclay Official Website