Université Paris-Saclay Scholarship 2022-23 for Master
14 July 2022
The Université Paris-Saclay Scholarship, decided the IDEX scholarships, purposes to encourage admissions of international students into their master’s (nationally-certified degree) programs , educated in its associate institutions, and to make it stress-free for highly-qualified international students to join its Institution of higher education particularly those wanting to improve an educational project through exploration up to the PhD level.
Université Paris-Saclay Scholarship, France and registered at one of the following associate institutes:
Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ), CentraleSupelec, AgroParisTech,
INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS), Ecole Normale Supérieure ParisSaclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), Université d’Evry-Vald’Essonne (UEVE), Université Paris-Saclay Scholarship (UPSaclay),
Number of Awards:
Number of awards for this scholarship are not specified for this scholarship
International students from all over the world are targeted for the Université Paris-Saclay Scholarship.
The grant volume is €10,000/year. It is compensated by Université Paris-Saclay Scholarship for the period of the educational year, and for a retro of no fewer than ten successive months each year (September_June) for the students. A supreme of €1,000 for transportable and visa expenditures is also given dependent upoon the applicant’s state of origin for the Université Paris-scholarship.
These grants are given for one or two years dependent upon the admittance level (M1 or M2) and focus to students concluding the essential number of acclaims to advance to the subsequent year level for the Université Paris-Saclay Scholarship.
Candidates acknowledged to a University of Paris-Saclay Master’s programme brought by one of the following institutes: UVSQ ,CentraleSupelec for the Université Paris-Saclay Scholarship, , IOGS, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEAAgroParisTech, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ. Surrounded by these scholars, only those who response one of the following standards are qualified to smea for the Université Paris-Saclay Scholarship:
- Afresh reached global students, having age 30 and less throughout the course of the assortment year.
- Students of overseas nationality existing on the French territory for fewer than a year, earlier or presently registered in a teaching course or internship that does not prime to documentation.
- Applicants of overseas nationality living on the French territory for fewer than a year, captivating language lessons (type FFL).
- candidates who have existed in France in the earlier, within the background of a flexibility programme throughout their education one that did not prime to documentation.
Who Are ineligible:
- All applicants who have been or who are registered in a French institution of higher education throughout their education, except global students registered in institution of higher education in a foreign country in the Université Paris-Saclay Scholarship.
- Persons who have intermittent their education for more than three sequential years.
- Applicants landing some other type of grant whose amount go beyond €600 per month in the Université Paris-Saclay Scholarship
To be careful for the grants, scholars must first be acknowledged to a Master’s Programme accessible at Université Paris-Saclay. Being acknowledged into a master’s program of the Institution of higher education does not habitually entitle you to a grant.
Only scholars who obtain an email from university for grant will be gifted to succumb an application for the students. No unwanted request is allowed for the Université Paris-Saclay Scholarship.
The time limit for receiving of full requests is August 16, 2022 for the Université Paris-Saclay Scholarship.
It is significant to read the 2021-22 Studentship Guidelines and visit the official website to contact the request procedure and for detailed info on how to smear for this grant for the Université Paris-Saclay Scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: Click Here