The Gardiner Scholarship Program For International Students
The Florida Department of Education was formed in 1870 as the state education agency of Florida for the students so the students who are wanted to join the The Gardiner Scholarship Program apply as soon as possible. It works is to manage and govern public education and manages funding and testing for local education agencies such as school boards so never miss the chance and get this wonderful scholarship
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible?
Applicants must fulfil the given requirements to enter The Gardiner Scholarship Program:
- Must be a resident of Florida state so that he or she will be eligible for The Gardiner Scholarship Program
- Must be eligible to enroll in kindergarten through grade 12 in a public school in Florida or will be 3 or 4 years old before September 1 so that he or she will be eligible for The Gardiner Scholarship Program
- Applicant who have a disability such as Autism spectrum disorder, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, an intellectual disability, Phelan-MacDiarmid syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, spine bifida, being a high-risk child, muscular dystrophy; Williams syndrome; rare diseases, Rare Disorders; anaphylaxis; deaf; visually impaired; traumatic brain injured; hospital or homebound; or identification as dual sensory impaired so that he or she will be eligible for the The Gardiner Scholarship Program.
The Henry C. Gardiner Global Food Systems Lecture Series aims to provide science-based education about the global food system for the students so come and join The Gardiner Scholarships Program. The series allows university students, faculty, staff and Kansas citizens to interact with U.S so never miss tis lectures series.
Gardiner lecture series helps connect farmers to agricultural thought leaders
Former executive environmental editor at National Geographic magazine (October 2019) “Living in the Human Age” for the students.
Founder and CEO of Grow Intelligence (October 2018) “Why There Doesn’t Need to Be a Global Food Crisis” for the eligible students.
World Wildlife Fund senior vice president for food and markets (Sept. 2017) “Feeding the World, Sustaining the Planet” for the eligible students. View presentation.
Cargill executive chairman (October 2015) “Climate Change and the Future of Food Production” for the eligible students. View presentation.
Former CEO of U.S. Premium Beef (March 2013) “U.S. Premium Beef: A Beef Industry Success Story” for the eligible students. View presentation.
The scholarship award includes an amount of approximately $10,000 for the student who join the Gardiner Scholarship Program. The percentage of scholarship that a student will attain depends on the date eligibility such as for September 1- 100%, November 1- 75%, February 1-50% and April 1- 25% which will be confirmed by the scholarship-funding organization for the student who join the Gardiner Scholarship Program.
Apply for the Scholarship
Candidates who find themselves eligible for this scholarship can find the application procedure and instruction by contacting to A.A.A. Scholarship Foundation Phone for the students: 888-707-2465 [email protected] or Step Up for Students Phone: 877-735-7837 [email protected] for the student who join the Gardiner Scholarship Program
Interested applicants must complete both the K-State scholarship form and the supplemental Henry C. Gardiner application form for the eligible students. K-State applications must be completed by February 1. Scholarship applications for the 2022-2023 school year are due February 1, 2022 so have a chance to get the Gardiner Scholarship Program. Scholarship recipients for the 2021-2022 school year have been selected.
- Gardiner Scholarship Information
- Gardiner Scholarship Application (fill-in-the-blank PDF version)
- Gardiner Scholarship Application (Microsoft Word version)