The SMART scholarship represents a £2000 discount that will be applied to the first year of your tuition fees and also gives you the scholarship on your performance bases for the students who are more tallented. The scholarship is awarded as part of the admissions process and is based on your application to study for the basis of their betterment in the next part of their education; there is no separate form to complete for the admission in SMART scholarship. Successful applicants will be notified in their offer letter for those student who are eligible for the scholarship.
Who is eligible for the SMART scholarship?
To be eligible for the SMART scholarship, you must watch the steps and if you fulfill the steps apply for it:
- have accepted an offer for a full-time taught course at Staffordshire University for the students (Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford and London campuses only for the eligible students).top-up and blended and distance learning courses are provided to the students in the SMART scholarship.
- be an International fee-paying student who requires a Student visa for the application of SMART scholarship.
- be a national of one of the countries listed below for the application of scholarship. This will be verified by nationality of your passport so that who will be able to study in the SMART scholarship. Please be aware that not all countries are eligible for the SMART scholarship at all levels of study so first check the eligibility criteria.
You won’t be eligible if you are SMART scholarship:
- Are receiving full or partial funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider so you are not able to get scholarship.
- Are applying to study a Staffordshire University course at a partner institution so you are not able to get scholarship.
- Are receiving any other Staffordshire University scholarship. If you are eligible for another Staffordshire so you are not able to get scholarship.
- University scholarship or discount, the discount which holds the greatest value will be applied so you are not able to get scholarship.
- Are applying to join level 6 (final year) direct entry of an undergraduate course so you are not able to get scholarship.
- Are applying to join a Postgraduate Research course so you are not able to get scholarship.
- The scholarship applies at the start of your studies at the University and will be deducted from tuition fees and get the scholarship as soon as possible
- Scholarships are applied as a fee discount and will be demonstrated on your Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) in the scholarship
- Only applicable to students joining in September 2021 and cannot be redeemed if offer is deferred to a later intake for the future in the next year
When is the deadline for SMART scholarship?
There is no deadline for the SMART scholarship is on time for the start of International Welcome Week in September 2021 so student can do before it.
Questions and enquiries
Our courses for students
undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Process to study in Canada Without IELTS 2021
- ADB Summer Internship Program 2021 | Fully Funded Internship
- The Gates Scholarship Program 2022 | Fully Funded
- SNU Scholarship in South Korea 2022 | Fully Funded