Start your study adventure in USA . Scholarships in USA Without GRE/GMAT 2022 is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step-by-step application process. Scholarships in USA Without GRE/GMAT 2022. for International Students. This scholarship is for Bachelors, Master and PhD Degree .
There are many Universities in the USA which offering Scholarships in USA Without GRE/GMAT 2022 for students . , United States is giving a Chance to International Students to Pursue Bachelors, Master, and PhD degree Programs without GRE/GMAT program Due to the closure of Language Test Centers. More than 400 Programs that do not require the GRE in the Universities for students like Harvard, Yale and Stanford Universities. Top Universities of USA such as UC Berkeley Graduate Programs asking GRE Requirements in most of their programs.
Unite d State of America is the Dream Country to study for students. The United States of America (USA) hosts the lot of number of international students in the world. Quality education provide in United States. World-Class Universities is in United States. Most of the USA Universities Waived GRE/GMAT/English Language Test Requirement Due to COVID-19. Yes, the News is 100% valid and accurate .
They will only take your skype interview and give you an admission letter this is big opportunity for students who want to study in America. We have Listed down the List of American Universities without GRE for students as well as the List of American Universities without IELTS for the students . The United States Universities also accepting the New and very easy English Language from student Test which is called the Duolingo English Test in most Universities. Also, the list of the Scholarships in USA is available below for the students .
Table of Contents
Details About Scholarships in USA Without GRE/GMAT 2022
MS in USA Without GRE (List of Universities in USA Without GRE)
There is a lot of List of Universities without GRE in the USA. Check the list of universities below.
Stevens Institute of Technology
California State University Long Beach
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Mississippi State University
San Jose State University
The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Illinois Institute of Technology
University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
The University of Alabama waived GRE and GMAT for certain departments. Read University Albama Notice
The University of Mississippi
Among many others, programs such as Pharmaceutics MS & Ph.D., Civil MS & Ph.D., CSE MS & Ph.D for students in USA ., Geology MS & Ph.D., Journalism MA, etc at the University of Mississippi waived the GRE requirement for the Fall-2020 and2021 admission due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
The University of North Alabama
Great opportunity for students For Pandemic Period GRE/GMAT is waived at The University of North Alabama, it is accepting any one of IELTS with 6 or Duolingo with 100. We have already described Duolingo above.
University of Minnesota
Robotics Institute waived GRE requirement for Master’s of Science in Robotics
Southern Methodist University
Cox School of Business waived GRE/GMAT and extend the admission deadline.
University of North Carolina Charlotte
Belk College MBA waived the GMAT/GRE.
Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) Saunders College of Business waived GMAT/GRE.
The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee waived GRE/GMAT for some programs.
Texas Tech University waived GRE.
Austin Peay State University waived GRE.
Northeastern University waive GRE/GMAT requirement for 2021-22 applicants
Drew University Waive GRE
University of Louisville Graduate Business Programs Waive GRE/GMAT.
University of Arizona Master of Public Health waives GRE.
Brandis University Master of Public Policy program waives GRE.
South Dakota state university waives the application fee.
George Mason University school of business waives the application fee.
Auburn University waive GRE/GMAT score
Loyla University school of business waive GRE/GMAT score.
University of Memphis School of Public Health waives GRE.
University of Texas Rio Grande Valley.
Austin Peay State University
Florida State University
To help applicants during this time, FSU has decided to temporarily waive the GRE/GMAT requirements.
Alternative for GRE/GMAT/IELTS (If asked by the University)
- Doulingo English Language Test: Duolingo is an Alternative to IELTS. They will charge only 50 USD. More than 2000+ Universities are accepting Now.
- The United States Universities are also now accepting Duolingo English Test. Some Screenshots of the Universities are given below.
- IELTS/TOEFL: Affected applicants may submit Duolingo English Test (DET) in terms of IELTS/TOELF.
- GRE/GMAT: All master’s applicants will have the GRE/GMAT requirement waived.
List of USA Universities Without IELTS
IELTS is also necessary for getting Visa in USA . But if you have a Bachelor’s degree in English then IELTS is not necessary. We have written in detail about Study in USA Without IELTS & GRE in this article for students . Here is the list of universities without IELTS in the USA.
|Universities in USA without IELTS||Alternative Requirements to Study in USA without IELTS|
|University of Colorado||If the student is a native of an English Speaking Country Have completed an academic year in USA as a student.|
|Drexel University||University Preparation Summer degree Program (UPSP), andBridge degree Program for International Students|
|University of Arkansas||Intensive English Language degree(IELP) for International Students|
|University of Dayton||Intensive English Language degree Program (IELP) for International Students|
|California State University||Must have attended secondary schooling or above for three academic years for International Students in: Virgin Islands & Wales, United Kingdom, Trinidad, South Africa, Scotland, Nigeria, New Zealand, Kenya, Jamaica, Ireland, Guyana, Ghana, Canada (except Québec), Botswana, Bermuda, Belize, Barbados, Bahamas, Australia, AntiguaIn some cases with same criteria: Norway & Singapore|
|University of New Orleans||UNO IELP 63+ in LGVR and 70+ in Writing for International Students|
|University of Delaware||ELI (English Language for Internationals) for International Students|
|University of Iowa||The minimum score in IELTS: Overall bands: 4.5, no less than 4.0 in each module for conditional admission; After that, compulsory attend IIEP: Iowa International English Program for International Students|
List of Scholarships in USA Funded by USA Government:
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program: This Fulbright scholarship is the most famous program offered to international students in 2021 by the US government. This scholarship is for all graduate students, artists, and young professionals for 1 year or more for students . Not applicable for the medical degree peograms.
- East-West Center Scholarships and Fellowships – This program provides scholarships to those students who are studying in the USA and coming from the Asia-Pacific region.
- Rotary Peace Fellowships: If a student is studying in one of the Rotary’s ‘Peace Centers’ then he will be provided with a scholarship for completing his master’s degree in USA.
- Boston University Scholarships 2021 United States: Boston University offers BU Trustee Scholarship and BU Presidential Scholarships for Bachelors and Masters Program to international stusents .
- Google Scholarships: Google is now offering 100,000 Google scholarships in 2021. 100,000 Scholarships offered by Google to all International Students this is great opportunity who want study in USA.
- Stanford University Knight Hennesy Scholarship: 100 Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students as well as U.S Citizens to study Masters, PhD, MS, MBA, MFA, MD, Joint Degrees degrees at Stanford University which is the Leading University of the world and top ranked universty