For the Romanian Government Scholarships 2022 for students fully funded, applications are currently open. Scholarships are funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania so come and join this scholarship as soon as possible. There is a Romanian Government Scholarship for Studying a Bachelor’s, a Master’s, or a Doctoral Program at Romanian Universities so never miss the chance apply for this as soon as possible. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania will cover all expenses for the students in the Romanian Government Scholarships 2022. All nationalities are welcome to apply for this scholarship. A number of scholarships are offered by the Romanian Government each year for the students in the Romanian Government Scholarships 2022.
Undergraduate, Master and Doctoral Scholarships will be awarded from 85 countries for the students in the Romanian Government Scholarships 2022. Romania Government Scholarship do not charge application fees for the students so never take tension about this fee. All countries outside the European Union are eligible to apply for the Romania scholarship program, which is offered by the Romanian state for the students in the Romanian Government Scholarship 2022.
Details of Scholarship
About The Government of Romania Scholarships 2022
- Country: Romania
- No of Scholarships: 85/Country
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 15th March 2022 is the last date for the scholarship
Available Academic Fields for students:
- Visual Arts,
- Romanian Culture and Civilization,
- Political and Administrative Sciences,
- Education Sciences,
- Social and Human Sciences,
- Technical Studies,
- Oil and Gas,
- Agricultural Sciences,
- Veterinary Medicine.
Medicine, Dental Medicine, and Pharmacy are not eligible for scholarships so students of these areas not apply for the scholarships.
Romanian Scholarship Duration
- Undergraduate: 3-6 Years for students
- Master: 1.5, 2 Years for students
- Doctorate: 3,4 Years for students
Benefits & Coverage – Financial
Scholarships are funded by the Romanian Ministry of Education & Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the students in the Romanian Government Scholarships 2022. The scholarship is therefore fully funded for all international students in Romania for the students in the Romanian Government Scholarships 2022.
- Free of Charge Tuition Fee is free for the students
- Free of Charge Accommodation for the students
- A Monthly Stipend is given to the students:
- Approximately 65 Euros/Month for Undergraduate Students (1st cycle) for the students.
- The fee for master’s studies (2nd cycle) is 75 euros per month for the students.
- Postgraduate Students (3rd cycle) receive 85 euros per month for the students.
- The Scholarships do Not Cover International Transport for the students.
- Letter from the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited to Bucharest or from the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence is required for Romanian Government Scholarships 2022;
- The MFA application form (APPENDIX 1) for a scholarship in Romania, correctly filled outis required for Romanian Government Scholarships 2022;
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2) for issuing the Letter of Acceptance for studying in Romanian’s is required for Romanian Government Scholarship 2022;
- The legal copies of the obtained study diplomas (Baccalaureate or equivalent + Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctor’s degrees, if any) and their translation into one of the following languages: English, French, or Romanian, is required for Romanian Government Scholarships 2022;
- Copies of matriculation sheets/diploma supplements related to graduate studies, and their legalized translations, if applicable for Romanian Government Scholarships 2022;
- A certified translation of the birth certificate in French, English or Romanian; A legalized copy of the birth certificate is required for Romanian Government Scholarships 2022;
- Three copies of the passport’s first three pages is required for Romanian Government Scholarship 2022;
- The medical certificate attesting that the prospective student has no contagious diseases or other conditions incompatible with the required studies; Curriculum Vitae is required for Romanian Government Scholarship 2022;
- Two recent photos, passport format is required for Romanian Government Scholarships 2022;
- Citizens from countries around the world, except for European members are eligible for Romanian Scholarships 2022.
- Should not be a Romanian citizen are eligible for Romanian Scholarships 2022.
- For Master’s and Doctoral Studies, the maximum age is 35 years old, whereas for postgraduate studies, the maximum age is 45 years old are eligible for Romanian Scholarships 2022.
The Romania Government Scholarship 2022 application deadline is 15th March 2022 for the students. The results of the selection process will be announced on 15 July 2022 for the students.
How to Apply
Scholarship applications must be submitted online. To Apply for the Romanian Government Scholarship, Official website of the Romanian Government Scholarship.