PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, and Malaysia Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the 2022/2023 Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Overseas for Postgraduate Scholarship. Candidates are to apply through PTDF to explicit projects at the partaking accomplice colleges in the Unified Realm, Germany, France, and Malaysia.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF)
- Host Institution(s): Participating universities in the United Kingdom, Germany, France and Malaysia
- Scholarship Type: Fully-Funded
- Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
- Study level: Masters and PhD
- Nationality: Nigerians United Kingdom, Germany, France, and Malaysia
Application Deadline: 28th January, 2022
PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme Benefits
- The award covers payment of tuition and bench fee.
- Provision of flight tickets.
- Payment of health insurance.
- Provision of allowances to cover the costs of accommodation and living expenses
Eligibility Criteria for PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
To be eligible for the 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme in UK, Germany, France, and Malaysia applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates should have great scholarly accreditations as proven by nature of degrees, scholastic records, enrollment of expert bodies
- Significant distributions to be referred to by candidate (PhD candidates as it were)
Suitability of the review/research plan.
- ALSO CHECK ;Gates Cambridge Scholarship Program in Uk 2022
DETAILS of PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
The PTDF, the Central Government organization is focused on the advancement of native human limit and oil innovation in the oil business of the Nigerian economy. The grant is to help Nigerian understudies secure and complete explicit projects from a diverse pool of information and the offices presented by elite establishments across the globe. PTDF grants are exceptionally serious looking for just up-and-comers with extraordinary scholarly certifications including scholastic legitimacy as seen by the nature of scholarly degrees, scholarly records, other procured proficient capabilities and distributions to be referred to by the candidate.
for Masters Scholarship:
At least below average upper (2.1) capability in their first degree or an inferior lower (2.2) with pertinent industry experience.
Candidates probably finished the compulsory Public Youth Administration (NYSC).
Be PC educated and have 5 O/level credits including English Language.
Mission statement (most extreme 500 words) illustrating the reason(s) they need to embrace the review, the significance of the proposed study to the oil and gas industry and its normal effect on public turn of events.
Candidates should be in control of a Public Personality Number (NIN) prior to continuing to apply for the grant. Candidates are to take note of that they will be needed to check their NIN prior to continuing with the application.
for PhD Scholarship:
Should have at least inferior lower (2.2) in their first degree and a decent second-degree declaration
More likely than not finished the required Public Youth Administration (NYSC)
Be PC proficient.
An examination proposition applicable to the oil and gas industry of not in excess of 5 pages to include: Subject, Presentation, Objective, Technique and Method of information assortment.
All instructors should create a letter from their Bad habit Chancellor affirming that they are not in receipt of some other grants.
Candidates should be in control of a Public Character Number (NIN) prior to continuing to apply for the grant. Candidates are to take note of that they will be needed to check their NIN prior to continuing with the application
- ALSO CHECK ;Germany Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2022
Required Document for PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme :
- First degree testament or explanation of result
- NYSC release testament
- WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO results and the PINs on the application structures to empower PTDF to see the O Level results on the pertinent site.
- Late Visa Photo
- Nearby Government Recognizable proof letter
- Graduate degree declaration for PhD candidates as it were
- Proof of participation of expert affiliations.
- ALSO CHECK ; university of Edinburgh scholarships 2022 for international students
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarships are to visit the application portal to create application account and fill in their details. An email with instructions on how to login and set your password will be sent to the email address you entered.
Applicants are to upload the required supporting documents in the required formats.
Competitors who scales through the first round of screening effectively will be mentioned to present their scholastic records hence all candidates are to set up their records for accommodation fully expecting such a solicitation.
- Official Website