Kaduna State Government 2022
Kaduna State Government 2022 Need Based Local Scholarship For Nigerians is available for the students. getting an education and training to meet the present and future manpower needs of Kaduna state is the mandate of the Kaduna State Scholarship 2022 and Loan Board for the students so the students who are wanted to study here apply as soon as possible.
Additionally, the Kaduna State Government is committed to providing equal access to quality education for indigent students (poor and needy) is available for the students who wanted to study in Nigeria.
There is a determination on the part of the Kaduna State Government 2022 for the students to ensure that only the needy benefit from this type of scholarship for the students in this program. This scholarship requires applicants to provide their Tax Identification Number (TIN) and Biometric Verification Number (BVN) for the students. Applicants with properties must be willing to provide the same for the students in the Kaduna State Government 2022 Need Based Local Scholarship For Nigerians.
Kaduna State also views this as an opportunity to build its human capacity to become the best in Africa and one of the best in the world for the students so come and join the Kaduna State Government 2022 Need Based Local Scholarship For Nigerians.
Need-Based Local Scholarship Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
|Organization||Kaduna State Teachers’ Service Board (KSTSB)|
|Country to study||Nigeria|
|gender||Men and Women|
Benefits of Need-Based Local Scholarship Undergraduate Scholarship
- The scholarship involves the payment of tuition fees and N10,000 per month for upkeep for the students in this program.
Requirements for Need-Based Local Scholarship Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification for students
Candidates must maintain a CGPA of at least 3.0 at all times for the Kaduna State Government 2022 Need Based Local Scholarship For Nigerians. Students who are successful should view this as a great leveler that will benefit their economic wellbeing and that of their families after graduation for the scholarship eligibility.
- Second class lower degree or 2.5 out of 4.0 for Masters applications for the scholarship
- A Masters merit for PhD application for the scholarship
- Before a scholarship can be awarded, candidates must be admitted to an approved university for the scholarship
- Make sure your parents (both) get their tax certificates as soon as possible for the scholarship
- Make sure you have the death certificate of any parent who is deceased instead of their tax certificate for the scholarship
Not Specified for the scholarship
How to Apply
Are you interested and qualified for this? Please visit kdsg-scholarship.com to apply to Kaduna State Teachers’ Service Board (KSTSB) so see more details
For more details, visit the official website KDSG website