Applications are being invited from Global Citizen Fellowship 2022 who want to change the world to be part of the Global Citizen Fellowship program for the 2022/23 group that aims to discover the amazing potential of young people in South Africa, Nigeria and Kenya.
The relationship is a paid, year-long partnership designed to equip other people with the skills and tools they need to succeed – not just in their time with Global Citizen, but in any future endeavors.
Global Citizen Fellowship 2022 Summary
Relationship Sponsors: BeyGOOD
Program type: Young Fellows program
Program Area: South Africa and Nigeria
Program Period: 12 months
Slot Available: Several
Basic Degree: High school certificate
Nationality: Kenya, South Africa, Nigeria
Application Deadline: April 29, 2022
See also: The American University in Cairo Fellowshipsm2022-2023 For International Students
Global Citizen Fellowship 2022 Eligibility criteria
To qualify for the Global Citizen Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a South African, Nigerian or Kenyan citizen.
- You must be between the ages of 21 and 25 at the time of application.
- Be willing and able to fully commit to participation throughout the duration of the program.
How to Apply: Applicants interested in the Global Citizen Fellowship 2022/23 should submit a two- to three-minute video answering the following questions:
- What qualities do you portray in an active citizen of the world?
- If selected, what are the permanent changes you would like to achieve with the system?
- What socio-economic issues do you take, and why?
- If you choose to write, you can submit a 500- to 700-word essay that answers the same questions.
Email your application to [email protected] and attach a copy of your ID or passport. You can also send your request using WhatsApp by sending it to +27649363570.