Table of Contents
German Bundestag Scholarship Program for Young Africans 2022/23 For International Students
Applications are invited to German Bundestag Scholarship Program in Berlin, Germany for the international students. The scholarship is targeted at young graduates interested in learning the German parliamentary system so come and join this as soon as possible.
The scholarship will provide a four-week intensive program where participants will gain first-hand experience of the German parliamentary system and decision-making processes so come and join this as soon as possible in the German Bundestag Program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): German Bundestag
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): German Bundestag
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
German Bundestag Scholarship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the German Scholarship, so read all the criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of the three participating African countries are eligible for the German Bundestag Scholarship Program
- Must be under the age of 30 at the start of the scholarship are eligible for the German Bundestag Scholarship Program
- Must have obtained a good university degree are eligible for the German Scholarship Program
- Must possess a very good knowledge of German are eligible for the German Scholarship Program
- An interest in politics, social/political commitment are eligible for the German Scholarship Program
- Monthly scholarship of 500 euros for the students
- Costs of health, accident and personal liability insurance for the students
- Accommodation for the students
- Costs of travel to and from Berlin for the students
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the German Bundestag 2022 are to send their completed online application documents by email as a PDF-file for the eligible candidates, with the file name consisting of applicant’s surname followed by applicant’s given name (i.e. surname-first name), to the German mission in their home country are required for the German Bundestag Program.
Application should be submitted in German and include the following scanned documents so read all the given data below
- Passport photo (please attach this to the first page of the application form for the German Bundestag Scholarship Program.
- Application form (available at bundestag.de/ips_afrikanisch) for the German Bundestag Scholarship Program
- Evidence of very good knowledge of German for the German Scholarship Program
- Personal statement of reasons for applying (maximum of two pages) for the German Bundestag Program
- Copy of passport or ID card for the German Scholarship Program
- Certified copy of university degree certificate for the German Bundestag Scholarship Program
- Letter of recommendation in German or English (from a university professor or employer, assessing the applicant’s qualification for the programme) for the German Bundestag Scholarship Program
September 30, 2022 is the last date for the German Bundestag Scholarship Program
How To Apply