Good news! Gates Cambridge Scholarship Program in Uk 2022 is currently open. Gates Cambridge Scholarship Program in Uk 2022 -2023 is a completely financed .This scholarship is offered for masters and PhD studies. This scholarship provides £17,848 stipend per annum, health insurance, academic development funding up to £2,000 and family allowance up to £10,120.
The Entryways Cambridge Grant Program was set up in October 2000 with a gift of US$ 210 m from the Bill and Melinda Doors Establishment to the College of Cambridge, the greatest single gift made to the UK college.
For 2022 Entryways Cambridge will give 80 full-cost grants to remarkable applicants from outside the Assembled Realm to seek after a full-time postgraduate certification in any subject available at the College of Cambridge. Roughly 66% of these honors will be proposed to PhD understudies, with around 25 honors accessible in the US round and 55 accessible in the Global round.
Table of Contents
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): University of Cambridge
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: Two years for masters and three years for PhD
- For US Citizens: October 13, 2022
- For International Students: Dependent on your course – either December 2, 2022 or January 6, 2022 (see Course Directory)
Eligibility Criteria for Gates Cambridge Scholarship Program in Uk
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
You ought to have the option to put forth a solid defense for a specific postgraduate certificate at Cambridge.
A promise to working on the existences of others.
A limit with regards to authority.
Candidates should be from nations outside the UK to seek after a full-time postgraduate certificate.
Gates Cambridge Scholarship Program in Uk Coverage
Gates Cambridge Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate
- a maintenance allowance for a single student (£17,848 for 12 months at the 2021-22 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months) – for PhD scholars the award is for up to 4 years
- One economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
- Inbound visa costs & the cost of the Scholarly improvement financing
- Scholarly improvement financing – from up to £500 to up to £2,000, subject to the length of your course, to go to gatherings and courses.
- Family recompense – up to £10,120 for one youngster and up to £14,440 for at least two kids (2021-22 rate). No subsidizing is accommodated an accomplice.
- Hands on work – you might apply to keep up to your ordinary support remittance while on hands on work as a feature of your PhD (the Trust doesn’t finance other hands on work costs as these ought to be subsidized by the College Structure Expense).
- Maternity/Paternity financing – would it be a good idea for you require it, you might apply to intermit your examinations for as long as a half year and keep on accepting your upkeep remittance during this time
Difficulty subsidizing – for unanticipated hardshipsCourses which are NOT eligible for Gates Cambridge Scholarships:
- Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Business Doctorate (Bus D)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (M Fin)
- MBB Chirr Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
How to Apply for Gates Cambridge Scholarship Program in Uk ?
- Apply for admission to a course and a College place and the Gates Cambridge part of the funding section.
- Build up an account on the website.
- Fill in your own data
- Present these archives:
- Entryways Cambridge Proclamation: In something like 3000 characters (around 500 words) kindly clarify why you are applying for a Doors Cambridge Grant and how you meet the four primary rules
- Research proposal (PhD applicants only)Entryways reference: notwithstanding two scholastic references for affirmation, Doors Cambridge candidates present a reference about their fit with the grant.
Answer the application questions.
Present the application
To know more about Gates Cambridge Scholarship, please visit official website: