Switzerland in ETH Zurich Scholarship and also get top university with scholarship then this opportunity is for you so apply here. we will cover the detail about what is Zurich Scholarship and who are eligible students, its benefits and step by step application process so read the article carefully.
ETH Zurich Scholarship 2022 is a fully funded scholarship for international students so never miss the chance if you wanted to become the part of this scholarship. This scholarship is only offered for masters studies so master level students can study here. This scholarship provides a grant covering living and study expenses for the students(CHF 11,000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver in the ETH Zurich Scholarship.
These scholarships are awarded to bright international and national students for study here. The prerequisite is a very good result in their Bachelor level degree’ (top 10% of Bachelor’s program = grade A) for study.
ETH Zurich Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): ETH Zurich
- Study in: Switzerland
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below for more details
- Program Period: Three or four semesters
- Deadline: December 15, 2021 for Zurich Scholarship
Architecture and Civil Engineering for students
Engineering Sciences for students
Natural Sciences and Mathematics for students
System-oriented Natural Sciences for students
Management and Social Sciences for students
ETH Zurich Scholarship Coverage for students
ETH Zurich Scholarship provides the recipients with the following benefits for the students:
- ESOP consists of a scholarship covering living and study expenses of the students (CHF 12’000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver for the students in the ETH Zurich Scholarship so this is a big benefit.
- The ETH-D Scholarship consists of a scholarship for living and study expenses of the students as well as a tuition fee waiver for the students in the Zurich Scholarship it is also a big benefit of the students.
- The department will additionally provide a scholarship of CHF 3’000 per semester or offer an assistantship for the students in the Zurich Scholarship it is the big benefit of the scholarship.
- In Zurich it covers the demanded CHF 21’000/year for the migration office for the students who are joining the scholarship(in Basel at D-BSSE it covers CHF 24’000) for the students in the Zurich Scholarship in this year. Details see here (PDF, 79 KB).
Eligibility Criteria for ETH Zurich Scholarship 2022
To be eligible for ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships you have to be full fill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English is required
- Eligible Countries: All world countries for scholarship
- The prerequisite is a very good result in their Bachelor degree plan’ (top 10% of Bachelor’s program = grade A) is needed for the Zurich Scholarship in this university.
- The telephone number specified in your CV as the selection process might include a phone/VC interview in February is needed for the Zurich Scholarship so make sure that you have given right number.
How to Apply for ETH Zurich Scholarship 2022?
Please follow the following steps to avail this scholarship for study:
Apply (online Master application) so apply here.
for more details click here (PDF, 70 KB).
please visit official website: