If you looking for a fully funded scholarship in UK 2023.De Montfort University Leicester announced De Montfort University Scholarships in Uk 2023 For International Students. scholarships are offered only for Ph.D. degree programs in the field of arts, humanities, business, and law. The duration of the scholarship is 3 years for the P.H.D program. De Montfort University is known for quality education and is recognized by scholars and research leaders.
The successful students who get De Montfort University Scholarships will be working with Professor Katie Laird ([email protected]), Professor of Microbiology and co-supervised by Dr Maitreyi Shivkumar (Virologist).
JOIN BELOW FOR SCHOLARSHIPS:
About De Montfort University Scholarships in UK 2023
|University:||De Montfort University|
|Deadline:||8 November 2022|
Fully funded Ph.D. scholarship 2023 in the UK
- A stipend of £15,840 Per year.
- Full Tuition Fees
De Montfort University Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Previous research experience and capability
- Must required bachelor’s and master’s degree
to be eligible for research degree program, an applicant must:
- Possess a UK Honours degree with at least an upper second class [2:1] (or equivalent), or a Masters Degree or an academic or professional qualification plus experience in their sector or industry which the Research Degrees Committee Faculty Review Panel deems to be equivalent.
- Demonstrate competence in the use of the English language. Please see section 5b. for further details on meeting our English language entry criteria.
note : eligibility criteria must be met before an application can be considered. Conditional offers will not be issued based on meeting academic or English language entry criteria.
Also check : King’s College London scholarship 2023
Write your research proposal, As part of your application, you will need to write a research proposal. This will mean we can properly assess whether our expertise, facilities and supervisory capacity can support your research needs.
Certificates and transcripts
- Two academic references
English language proof, students who are required to evidence their English language will need to produce either:
- A UKVI IELTS (Academic) known as a Secure English Language Test (SELT) certificate at 6.5 or equivalent, with no component below 5.5 and shall have been taken not more than two years prior to entry, or;
- Copy of a Degree certificate from a majority English-speaking country, dated within the last 2 years. (Further information on country exemptions), or;
- WAEC/WASSCE at grade C/6 or above, or;
- NECO grade C/6 or above.
The last date to Apply for De Montfort University Scholarships in Uk 2023 is 8 November 2022.
Please see below our current intake and deadline dates:
- Jan Intake: 1 January 2023 | Application deadline: 1 November 2022
- Apr Intake: 1 April 2023 | Application deadline: 1 February 2023
- Oct Intake: 1 October 2023 | Application deadline: 1 August 2023
How to Apply
To apply for De Montfort University Scholarships please submit a full application via our application portal which can be accessed Here.
Information regarding the documentation required for a full application can be accessed Here.
When submitting an application please ensure that Professor Katie Laird is identified as the named academic within the Proposed Programme of Study tab.
For any queries please contact [email protected]