Are you looking for Fully Funded Scholarships in Denmark 2023? We have great news for you. Applications are now open for the Copenhagen University Scholarships 2023. The scholarships are for Master, Ph.D., and Postdoctoral study programs and applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply.
Copenhagen University Scholarships are offered by the Danish government and awarded as either a full or partial tuition waiver. It also covers basic living expenses. It is a wonderful opportunity for students to study in Denmark and get a degree from one of the best universities in the world.
The university offers a large number of programs that you can choose according to your interests and career goals. university of Copenhagen scholarships for international students are easily available for any country outside the EU, EEA or Switzerland. Copenhagen University is among the oldest and most prestigious universities in the world with a long tradition of academic excellence. We have invited you to apply for the University of Copenhagen Scholarships 2023.
About Copenhagen University Scholarships 2023
|Course Level||Master’s, Ph.D., and Postdoc Degree|
|Host Institution||University of Copenhagen|
|Eligibility||Eligibility: International students|
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Copenhagen Scholarship 2023:
Copenhagen University Scholarships 2023 Requirements:
- Applicants must be nationals of any non-EU and EEA country or Switzerland.
- Applicants apply and must be admitted to a master’s degree program offered by the University of Copenhagen.
- During your stay in Denmark, you must study and obtain a temporary residence permit for higher education in Denmark.
- Danish citizens or participants who hold a residence permit in Denmark are not eligible
- participants who have access to grants offered by the Danish government are not eligible to participate in this scholarship.
Fields Of Study in Copenhagen University Scholarships
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER SCIENCE (PART-TIME)
- ENVIRONMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
- ENVIRONMENTAL AND NATURAL RESOURCE ECONOMICS
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
- FOOD INNOVATION AND HEALTH
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FOREST AND NATURE MANAGEMENT
- GEOGRAPHY AND GEOINFORMATICS
- GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT
- GLOBAL HEALTH
- HUMAN BIOLOGY
- HUMAN NUTRITION
- IMMUNOLOGY AND INFLAMMATION
- INTEGRATED FOOD STUDIES
- IT AND COGNITION
- LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE
- MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY
- MOLECULAR BIOMEDICINE
- NANOSCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (CHINA)
- NATURE MANAGEMENT
- ACTUARIAL MATHEMATICS
- ADVANCED MIGRATION STUDIES
- AFRICAN STUDIES
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- APPLIED CULTURAL ANALYSIS
- BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND INNOVATION IN HEALTH CARE
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- COGNITION AND COMMUNICATION
- PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
- RELIGIOUS ROOTS OF EUROPE
- SECURITY RISK MANAGEMENT
- SOCIAL DATA SCIENCE NEW
- SUSTAINABLE FOREST AND NATURE MANAGEMENT
- SUSTAINABLE TROPICAL FORESTRY
- URBAN STUDIES
- WATER AND ENVIRONMENT (CHINA)
Copenhagen University Scholarship Benefits
- Nominees will receive an award to cover either full or partial tuition fee waivers.
- Nominees may also receive an additional amount to cover their basic living costs during their stay in Denmark.
- covers basic living cost
PhD / Postdoc Vacancies
- 1 to 3 PhD scholarships in legal anthropology/ethnographic criminology
- PhD fellowship 3D REPLACE – a randomized controlled study of oral function using new digital methods
- PhD fellowship in Gravitational Wave Astrophysics
- PhD fellowship in ancient metagenomics at the Globe Institute
- PhD fellowship in Cardiac Electrophysiology
- PhD fellowship in primary cilia and microtubule-based transport
- The International Doctoral Programme ‘Discovering treatment from biomedical research’ (DISCOVER)
- A three year PhD fellowship in Holocene sea ice variability in the Arctic – Copenhagen, Denmark
- PhD Fellowship in “Protective Mechanisms of Selenocyanate in Inflammatory Disease
- PhD fellowship in Theoretical Quantum Optics and Quantum Information
- PhD fellowship in Experimental High Energy physics
- PhD fellowship in Physics
- PhD fellowship in children’s nutrition and cardiometabolic health
- PhD fellowship in children’s nutrition and cognitive function
- PhD fellowship in Food Science
- PhD Fellowship in Dynamics of Chromatin Organization at Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research
- PhD Fellowship in Microbiology
- PhD fellow in Plant-microbiome assembly
- PhD Project in Developing Resource Efficient Machine Learning Methods
- 3 PhD positions for Medical Doctors in the International PhD programme EMERALD
- PhD Scholarship in Biblical Studies and Ancient Judaism
- PhD fellowship in CHEMISTRY
- PhD fellowship: biochemical and molecular function of ubiquitin-directed protease DDI2, in the Svejstrup laboratory, Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine (ICMM)
- PhD Scolarships (Food)
- Two PhD Fellowships in Deep Learning for Remote Sensing and Ecosystem Modelling – 211-1177/22-2H
- PhD fellowship in protein biophysics at the Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology
- 2 PhD Scholarships at the Faculty of Theology
- PhD fellowship in Functional analyses of glycans and glycosaminoglycans at the Copenhagen Center for Glycomics (CCG), Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine (ICMM)
- Three PhD fellowships in plant immunity
- PhD position in Philosophy of Science
How to Apply?
Application process for University of Copenhagen Scholarships:
- First the application process is online, you have to apply online.
- Applicants should read the application guidelines for the selected faculty at the University of Copenhagen.
- Make sure you apply before the deadline for the faculty you have chosen at UCPH.
You must pay an application fee.
- If the applicant meets the eligibility criteria for the scholarship, they will be automatically considered.
- UCPH will contact those who are nominated via the email provided in their application for admission. Nominees must either decline or accept the scholarship.
university of Copenhagen application fee ?
Copenhagen University Scholarships application fee Is 100 Euro (750 DKK) per applicant and per admission round and must be paid by the application deadline. You only need to pay one application fee per round.
Copenhagen University Scholarships acceptance rate ?
University of Copenhagen’s acceptance rate ranges from 40% to 50%.
is university of Copenhagen free?
Tuition fees are in the range of EUR 10,000 to 17,000 per 60 ECTS/academic year, depending on the programme.