The UK government’s Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022 is now open for the students. Commonwealth Scholarships are Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in the UK so never miss the chance and apply as soon as possible. You can apply for a Full-time Master’s Degree or a PhD Degree program in the Commonwealth UK Scholarship. Almost 200 participants each year are selected to study in the UK so students have to apply before Commonwealth UK Scholarship. There are no application fees for this scholarships, so you can apply free of cost. One of the prestigious UK Government Scholarships for the students is Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
The Commonwealth Master Scholarship lasts for a year for students, while the Commonwealth PhD Scholarship lasts for three years program. It is also possible to study in the UK without IELTS so apply here who wanted to study free. The scholarship is open to 54 Commonwealth countries for where you study here.
Details About Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022
|Eligible Countries||Commonwealth Countries|
|Cost||Fully Funded coverage|
|Course Level||Masters, PhD program level|
|Deadline||1st November 2021 for the last date|
Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022 Financial Coverage:
- Approved Round Airfare Tickets to and from the UK at the end of your award for the students who wanted to study in the Commonwealth Scholarship.
- Approved Full tuition fees for the students.
- Stipend (living allowance) of £1,084 per month, or £1,330 per month for students attending universities in London for the students who wanted to study in Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable for the students to study in Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
- Thesis grant to cover the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable for the students to study in Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
- Study travel grant to cover the costs of study-related travel within the UK or abroad for the students to study in Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
Available Fields of Study Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022 for students:
- The role of science and technology in development for the students
- Strengthening health systems and capacities for the students
- Promoting global prosperity for the students
- Increasing global peace, security, and governance for the students
- Enhancing resilience and response to crises for the students
- The right to access, inclusion, and opportunity for the students
- You must be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or you must be a British protected person are eligible for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022.
- You must be a permanent resident of an eligible Commonwealth country are eligible for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
- Commonwealth UK Scholarships are available to those who have completed a four-year bachelor’s degree, or a two-year bachelor’s degree and a two-year master’s degree are eligible for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
- BE NOT registered for a PhD or an MPhil leading to a PhD at a UK university before September/October 2022 are eligible for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022.
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (1:1) honors standard by October 2022, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree) are eligible for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022.
- You must be ready to start your academic studies in the UK by September 2022 are eligible for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022.
Commonwealth countries are located in the following countries
Commonwealth countries include some of the world’s largest nations, smallest nations, richest nations, and poorest nations for study here in the Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
1st November 2021 is the last date for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
How to Apply
Online applications are accepted for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship. Each country has its own procedures for the students.
please visit the official website