Australia Graduate Scholarships 2022 at the University of Newcastle 2022: The University of Newcastle has hosted a number of full-time scholarships that are part of the undergraduate students. Scholarships are available to all targeted and existing international students.
The main type of financial aid available to graduate researchers is the type of bursary. The university offers you a range of scholarships to help you meet your living expenses while studying. Each scholarship has its own set of terms and conditions. It is important that you read the details and conditions of eligibility before you start applying.
Australia Graduate Scholarships 2022 Summary
Scholarship Scholarship: University of Newcastle and Commonwealth
Scholarship Type: Research Scholarship
Scholarship Worth: It varies
Spaces: unknown. Based on renamed research and programs
Level of study: Postgraduate
Nationality: Open to all international students
Application Deadline: Varies
Australia Graduate Scholarships 2022 DETAILS
These University of Newcastle scholarships are available to students who are interested in pursuing a higher education degree program. Scholarships are offered in various fields throughout the university faculty and undergraduate studies (you will need to refer to the university website for a study catalog).
Eligibility for application for these bursaries may be that candidates must meet certain eligibility criteria, which must be included; to satisfy the English technical requirements (IELTS of at least 6.5, 7.0 in some disciplines), not more than two equal full years in their PhD (or one year in the Masters) on the closing date of the bursary application.
Table of Contents
University of Newcastle CIE Program Scholarships, Australia 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Graduate level programs at University of Newcastle.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Benefits of Scholarship
Scholarship fees take after RTP rates. Annual living allowance $ 27,082 per year (2021 average – with annual reference).
Other scholarship benefits may include:
- Migration allowance of up to $ 1,500 (rate may change)
- Full scholarship scholarship
- Portable computer for your research studies
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) (One international student cover)
- In addition: International scholarship recipients often have the following: Master degrees with a strong research component and a research book reviewed by international peers or research information.
How to Apply: Candidates can access the application links online (on the official website) and follow the step-by-step application procedures. The first thing to note is that you must apply for admission first. On application, the following documents must be made available.
- Academic certificates
- Evidence of extra academic attainments e.g. publications
- Copies of all academic transcripts
- A research proposal
- A certificate of the English proficiency requirement may also be required
- The following documents may also be presented to support the candidate’s scholarship application: Curriculum Vitae, research publications, exhibitions or conference papers, Details of previous research experience e.g. research work and any additional documents that may add to their scholarship application, e.g., evidence of the award of a University Medal.