AIT Scholarships 2022 in Thailand are now accepting applications of the students so students must apply before dare. Bangchak Scholarships 2022 are open to all international students from around the world so come and join his platform as soon as possible. They are offered by the Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand for the students. The scholarship is fully funded to pursue a Masters Degree or Ph.D. Degree from Thailand for the students, and students who are interested in studying there are encouraged to apply for the AIT Scholarships 2022. Students can apply for the award during the academic year of 2022-23 for the AIT Scholarships 2022.
Postgraduate degree programs at AIT are offered in a variety of academic fields and majors in the AIT Scholarships 2022 for the students. English is the language of instruction for this scholarships and as well for the students because it is easy to understand. The scholarship covers all course costs for the students. The scholarship duration for Masters’ Degree is 24 Months while its 42 Months for Doctoral Degree so come and apply it as soon a possible.
AIT is a research university founded in 1959 so this is an old but most talented platform for the eligible students. It is the number one university in the country for the students. All students are eligible for a free education in Thailand in the AIT Scholarships 2022.
Details of Scholarship
About AIT Scholarships 2022 in Thailand:
- University: Asian Institute of Technology
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: Thailand
- Last Date: 31 March 2022.
The AIT Scholarships 2022 are fully funded scholarships for international students so come and join this as soon as possible. The Scholarship will provide all expenses to study in Thailand for the students who are wanted to study here in Thailand. The detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fees for the students in this AIT Scholarships 2022
- A monthly Stipend will be given to the students in the AIT Scholarships 2022.
Available Study Areas:
- Energy for students
- FEBT (Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology) for students
- Environmental Engineering programs (EEM) for students
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply for the AIT Scholarship
- Applicants for Masters Scholarships must have a First-class (honors) Bachelor’s Degree with a 3.0 GPA from a reputable University so that you are eligible for the AIT Scholarship
- Aspirants must hold First-class (honors) Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees or equivalent (Master grade point average above 3.50 out of 4.0) to be considered for the Doctoral degree program so that you are eligible for the AIT Scholarship.
- English proficiency requirements as determined by AIT Language Center (IELTS-Academic for the students: 6 (writing and overall) or AIT EET * 6.0, TOEFL * 500) so that you are eligible for the AIT Scholarships 2022
- Cover letter is required for the AIT Scholarships 2022
- Proposal for a project that may lead to commercial products (2 pages maximum) is required for the AIT Scholarships 2022
- An overview of your education, exams, work experience, and research experience (a CV) is required for the AIT Scholarships 2022
- Diplomas and certificates that are certified copies is required for the AIT Scholarships 2022
- Publications relevant to the research scope and any other work the applicant wishes to be taken into account and which explicitly states the applicant’s contribution is required for the AIT Scholarships 2022
- At least two references with contact information is required for the AIT Scholarships 2022
Scholarship applications for International Students at Asian Institute of Technology 2021 are due on 31 March 2022 for the students in the AIT Scholarships
How to Apply for AIT Scholarships 2022?
For AIT Bangchak Scholarships in Thailand 2022, there is an Online Application Process so apply for the AIT Scholarship For the August 2021 batch, candidates have to fill the Online Application for the AIT Scholarship. Prior to the deadline, applicants must send all of the above-mentioned documents in one combined PDF file to the following email address for the students: [email protected] see it.
for More Information click the below link:
For More Scholarships: